Monday, February 9, 2015

Diaper Review :: Disposables

  Okay, many reviews about diaper that you could see today in the internet is about cloth diaper, bumgenius, bestbottom, grovia, alvababy, and many more, so to make it a little different let me share to you my reviews about disposable diapers which is available here in the Philippines that I have personally use. EQ , Huggies Dry(blue), Huggies Total Protection(red), Pampers newborn(yellow), SuperTwin Diapers, and magic color, let me start with my least favorite.
  The reviews below are based on my personal experiences only, many babies have their preferences on which disposable diapers do their skin want.


  • Magic Color Disposable Diaper

    photo credits:: bananapeelsdiapers.weebly.com

       This diaper is really cheap if you compare it to other brand of diapers like Huggies or Pampers but then you would really get what you pay for, the cover of this one is like plastic, it leaks a lot, the fitting of this one to my baby is so-so. and it cannot last or more than 4 hours (based on experience) even though my baby is only medium wetter.
  • Super Twin Diapers
    photo credits :: megasot.com.ph

       A friend recommended it to me, she says its cheap and works like Huggies, she also said that this diaper was the only diaper she tried that stopped her bay's rashes, so I ask my mom to buy the 4 pieces pack to try.
      The cover looks cute with its denim print, it's soft the inside also looks good, it handles my baby's pee wonderfully it doesn't leak the fitting is good, and then boom baby's explosive poop cam this diaper was not able to handle it and it leaked on the back part of the diaper, because of that I am not trying this one again.
  • EQ




       EQ's quality is good,colors of the cover are so-so its kind of average really, I personally think its a good diaper,only if it's not so bulky and the sizing is not weird. but the this diaper is not really expensive.
      I wouldn't recommend their newborn one, I love that they have the belly button thingy but its really bulky. Their bigger diapers, I would recommend but not highly, their sizing is really weird, if it's not too big, it's too small, I don't know it's only to my baby that the sizing is weird, I would really like other moms to share to me their experiences about this one.
  • Huggies Dry (Blue)



      This diaper is the one that my baby  is using, the price is more or less like the EQ diaper but the fitting of this one is really good, the cover is good, it's breathable but the designs are so-so.
      I love their version of the Huggies dry-pants, it's cute and not so hard to use, the fitting is really cool too, I would recommend this one.
  • Pamper's Newbaby

    photo credits ::flipkart.com


      My baby only used this during her first month, because I have read its the best for baby's sensitive skin so this is the one I bought, it's actually quite big but the fitting is still okay because it never failed us, it successfully contain my baby's mess and everything, but it's expensive.
  • Huggies Total Protection (Red)

    photo credits:: flipkart.com


      The first one on my list, my most favorite diaper, it's expensive though but it's worth it, if I have known they have newborn size earlier this would be the one I would use to my baby, the price is really worth it.
     it's very soft, breathable and gives your baby the total protection it promised, I would really highly recommend this one, especially their newborn size for your new angel.

//*Share your experiences with disposable diapers below at the comment box I would really love to hear your stories*//

No comments:

Post a Comment