Saturday, January 31, 2015

Introduction

Hi everyone, I'm your Savy Panda.
let me make this clear , this journal or blog is not all about saving panda.
so why make the title and domain "SavyPanda"?
Savy because in the long run (I hope) I could share to you my experiences in saving and earning money and tricks about how I did it...
why Panda.?
I love this creatures they are cute, adorable and cuddly,
whether they are just babies or already mothers their qualities of being adorable is still there.

This journal would be a record on what I have experience during my pregnancy and after that.
How will I find a job online (online only because I want to take care of my baby personally), save money and of course some filipino stuffs.

This is my first time blogging, so, I'm sorry in advance for my newbie way of blogging.

I'm an unemployed filipina(pinay) mom who haven't finish college yet.
I'm not proud of being unemployed and everything except for being a filipino...
as every filipino knows finding a job here in our country is hard especially if you are like me...

Why did I make this blog.?
So that I won't forget what I've been through after many years, and of course in order for me to connect to people who are in the same situation, who could give me advice or share their stories, find new friends and many other reasons..
I'm open to any ideas and comments of those people who would read this as long as those comments are spam.

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment